What this policy covers
This is the privacy notice of KF Creative Mosaics". We respect your privacy and are determined to protect your personal data. The purpose of this privacy notice is to inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from). We will also tell you about your privacy rights and how the data protection law protects you.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Who we are and important information:
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you submit a message using the link or purchase a product.
This website is not intended for minors and we do not knowingly collect data relating to minors.
You must read this privacy notice so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
KF Creative Mosaics is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as KF Creative Mosaics, we, us or our in this privacy notice).
Our contact details are:
E-mail: [email protected]
For all data related matters use the above contact details.
This website may include links to third party websites, plug ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling connections may allow third parties to collect or share your data. We do not control these third party websites and therefore are not responsible for their privacy notices. We encourage you to read the privacy notice of each website you visit.
The personal data we collect about you:
Personal data or personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
At KF Creative Mosaics, we only use your personal data for the following purposes:
· Contacting you regarding your order
· Payment for your order
· Delivery of your order
· Tax, accounting and legal obligations
No other personal data shall be required or stored by us or passed to a third party.
How we collect your personal data:
We may process all or some of the following categories of your data when you contact us via email, through our website, or by telephone using the details in section 1 (above) or place an order:
· Telephone number
· Email address.
How we use your personal data:
We will only use your personal data when allowed by law. Most commonly we will use your personal data in the following circumstances.
Performance of contract – This means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract such as you placing an order for goods with us.
Compliance with legal or regulatory obligations – This means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data:
Below is a description of the ways we will use your personal data.
BUYING PRODUCT/REPLYING TO EMAILS/TELEPHONE CALLS. See GDPR section 4
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. We will not use your personal data for any unrelated purpose.
Please note we may use your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required by law.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will not be shared with any third party except as required by law, for accounting purposes and external entities such as HMRC where required.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Access to this data is restricted to staff of KF Creative Mosaics. In the event of a data breach we will notify you and any applicable regulator where we are required to do so.
By law we are required to retain your personal data for a period of 6 years after you stop being a customer. This data includes your contact details, identity and financial transaction data. In some circumstances you can request that we delete your data: Please refer to ‘Your Legal Rights’ in the below section.
Your Legal rights
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
· The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
· The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
· The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
· The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was your lawful basis for processing the data
· The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
· The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
· The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance Karen Frosdick] on 07546220020, [email protected]
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.